AboutThe mission and goals of the Fulton Schools of Engineering Tutoring Centers
The purpose of the Fulton Schools of Engineering Tutoring Centers is to provide quality, exceptional academic support to undergraduate Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering students, in the form of free, drop-in tutoring.
We offer tutoring to ASU students in undergraduate level coursework on three Tempe campus locations and online.
Fulton students who excel in their coursework are utilized as tutors, providing academic support in physics, math, computer science and various engineering disciplines taught at Arizona State University’s Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
Every attempt is made to create a supportive environment for Fulton students, in an effort to foster an effective and creative atmosphere full of active learning, critical thinking and inquiry.
Through our efforts we aim to:
- To increase student retention by providing exceptional academic support.
- To assist students in improving their academic performance, by providing opportunities to develop study and time management skills.
- To encourage students to become independent learners, capable of applying critical thinking and inquiry skills.
- To create a supportive environment for Fulton students in an effort to foster an effective learning atmosphere.
- To support the ASU Academic Integrity Policy and the Fulton Honor Code.