HiringWork for the Fulton Schools of Engineering Tutoring Centers
Want to work for the Fulton Schools of Engineering Tutoring Centers?
Requisitions are available on the Student Employment website and applications will be reviewed on an as-need basis.
To be considered for a position, applicants must complete the following:
- Fill out ASU Job Application on ASU Student Employment Job Search
- Provide documentation that shows they have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and at least a
B+ in the courses they wish to tutor. Courses must be taken at ASU or candidate must
provide documentation showing that the courses taken at their previous institution are
comparable to the ASU courses they wish to tutor
- Must be available a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Domestic students are able to work a rolling average of 25 hours per week across all student jobs at ASU
- International students with an F1 visa are allow to work up to 20 hours per week across all student jobs at ASU during the academic year
- Completed undergraduate coursework at ASU preferred
New requisition numbers will be posted soon, please check back later.
How to locate the job posting
- Go to the Student employment job search page
- Search on-campus jobs
- Login with your ASURITE ID
- Search for appropriate Requisition ID (see below:
Questions? Contact us at FultonTutoring@asu.edu
ASU Staff and Faculty: If an applicant has asked you to submit a recommendation for them, please
complete our Recommendation Form