Virtual Tutoring Troubleshooting
Adobe Connect Support and Frequently Asked Questions
Other common troubleshooting issues:
- Nothing happens after I press continue: Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled before clicking on continue.You can learn how at the following links;
- I am in the app, but I can’t find any Tutors or students: Your browser may be storing an old version of https://fsetc.asu.edu/mobile. Clear your browser’s cache to ensure you are using the latest version of our website.
- Nothing happens after I submit my question: Have you downloaded Adobe Connect? If not, make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off (above), and try again. You should be prompted to download Adobe Connect, this is a one time download per device.
- I keep getting removed from the lobby. Check your wireless internet connection. Unstable internet connection can result in, being removed from Adobe Connect or loss of audio and visual displays. If an unstable connection continues, try restarting your computer.
- I’m in the room, but don’t see anyone: Your question will be answered in the order they are received, by major. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.
- I can not hear clearly or the Tutor can not hear me. Use a wired headset and microphone when possible. Avoid using the computer audio and microphone and bluetooth headsets for the best connection.
- I am using a wired headset, but the Tutor can not hear me. Click on the microphone in the Adobe Connect lobby, to ensure the correct microphone is selected.
Ready? Let’s head back to Virtual Tutoring and try again.