Virtual Tutoring Troubleshooting
Other common troubleshooting issues:
- I cannot find the course I need tutoring for: If the course you are looking for does not appear, this means that we do not currently have a tutor on call who can assist you. Please refer to our tutoring schedule page to find days and times that a tutor can help you.
- Nothing happens after I press continue or submit a question: Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled before clicking on continue. You can learn how at the following links;
- I am in the app, but I can’t find any Tutors or students: Your browser may be storing an old version of https://fsetc.asu.edu/mobile. Clear your browser’s cache to ensure you are using the latest version of our website.
- I keep getting removed from the lobby. Check your wireless internet connection. Unstable internet connection can result in, being removed from Adobe Connect or loss of audio and visual displays. If an unstable connection continues, try restarting your computer.
- I’m in the room, but don’t see anyone: Your question will be answered in the order they are received, by major. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.
- I can not hear clearly or the Tutor can not hear me. Use a wired headset and microphone when possible. Avoid using the computer audio and microphone and Bluetooth headsets for the best connection.
- I am using a wired headset, but the Tutor can not hear me. Click on the microphone in the Adobe Connect lobby, to ensure the correct microphone is selected.
- I am unable to connect to the online classroom. Keep an eye on your ASU email. One of our tutors will email you a direct link with troubleshooting options.
- I consistently cannot get into the online classroom: If you are continuously having problems with connecting to the online classroom, please feel free to contact us at FultonTutoring@asu.edu. Please note that this email is monitored during business hours only.
Ready? Let’s head back to Virtual Tutoring and try again.